All photography by Tony and Avril Ayling
Sea Research has the experience and logistical capabilities to operate anywhere in the world.
- Seven metre surveyed dive and sampling vessel capable of supporting a dive team anywhere in coastal Queensland. This vessel is set up for towing behind a large charter vessel for effective work on offshore reefs.
- Toyota Landcruiser Troopcarrier able to tow our dive boat anywhere in Queensland and carry four workers and gear.
- Dive gear, scuba tanks and sampling gear to support three divers in the field.
- Underwater photographic gear for documentary and monitoring work.
- Well equipped home office.
- Access to suitable charter boats for offshore operation.
- Easy transport of personnel and dive and sampling gear anywhere in the Info-Pacific for international work.